Saturday, March 7, 2009

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine" (Prov. 17:22)


(2-5-09) "The Big Time Gang" decided to release Joe and Uno where we thought raccoons were in spite of the fact the creek was up with the recent rain. Joe struck and treed quickly, in ten minutes or less. We took the GPS and headed out to the tree to find Joe had the coon in a den. On our way out the batteries went dead on the GPS so we wondered around until we got our bearings and forged our way to the truck. I remember hearing one of the kids remark while we mingled with briers and vines, "We're going in circles!"

No excitement on the second and final drop except I really got aggravated. I couldn't hear the dogs over the laughter from the truck. When I finally saw the picture I understood what the peanut gallery thought was hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment